Today woke up at 8+, snoozed a lot.. Then 9+ went to get a cup of milk.. Ate one piece of biscuit and drank the milk outside Koerner while waiting for my bookseller to arrive.. She came and then said it was $85.. -.- Before we agreed $75.. After some arguing, I went to the computer and checked, and she said she must have confused.. Hello? Trying to cheat my money ah!!!
Then went to SOCI.. Took some notes, mostly the class providing answers.. Makes me love first year classes.. So much easier than 2nd year courses.. =.= Then walked quickly to FMST, made it on time!! Took notes like crazy.. First page was neat, then 3rd page was like worms liao, as if 2 different people wrote them =.= Went to ECON, then the prof was there and he slowly explains.. Took 10 minutes to just explain what is "preferences".. =.= People started leaving again..
Lunch at the SUB, met Victor and ate A&W.. He's so funny, eat burger separately.. =.= Went to WMST at 2pm, talked about sex and gender, how they are 2 different things.. Interesting discussion, I did contribute some answers, the prof likes me ;)
Then went BUCH, use com, met Selina and Michelle and went to Asian Library to ask something, then I went home.. Shower and then went to play piano.. Without score, cos I left it with Debbie.. Then around 6pm went to find her, she told me she also playing! From 2+pm to 5pm+.. She mad liao..
We went to eat.. I had rice with veggies and pork curry.. Super nice! Then I went to play a bit more piano, then we went to library to "study".. Apparently all the stupid libraries are closed on weekends, so we ambled to the SUB. Debbie did her MATH homework, I went online, but stupid coms very lao pok, cannot blog, cannot go MSN.. =.= Copied some FMST notes, then now blogging on Debbie's com..
Gonna go out to look for laptop tomorrow! Ciao!!!