It's only 5pm and I'm blogging. Last night Debbie came to join us study in commonsblock, and then around 11:30pm+ we went to play piano.. Until 12+, go home.. I didn't feel like sleeping so went online and watch 2 episodes of WTTH until 1:30am then sleep.. Woke up at 9+, got ready and went out to get breakfast.. Egg, cheese, sausage sourdough bun.. Nice..
SOCI was okay, nothing special. FMST... I'm speechless. She finished a whole chapter in one class.. And midterm next Friday!! And ECON was okay, I did Sudoku and that's it. 1pm lunch I went to get A&W and bumped into Victor.. Then his friend David and his girlfriend came to join us, then 2 more girls came along, and the 6 of us sat there chatting. I didn't really talk, and David was such a comedian and they were talking HK jokes..
2pm WMST and we looked at pictures of geisha and oiran.. Differentiating between the two.. Then after class went to BUTO and picked up ECON homework assignment.. On the way home I discovered my camera was NOT working!!!!!! Sigh, saddest day of my life, is when my camera dies on me.. The part holding the battery in its place broke.. And now it switches on but the lens does not come out.. Boohooo.. Why are all my electronics dying on me!!!!
3:30pm go back play piano.. Until almost 5pm, then come back lor.. Well, I'm well on my way through the first out of 3 pages, it's just the matter of remembering the notes and connecting them properly. Now it's just bits and pieces here and there.. My hands, especially the left one, is very tired now, from stretching so much..
Okay, gonna type another post on some thoughts. It's the weekend!! Last week passed by SOOOOO damn fast but this week was reasonable. Gotta do some intense studying this weekend.. Oh well. And laundry.. My plans tonight: Dinner at 6pm, come back do laundry, and look at the ECON homework + solutions. If have time, do some practice questions. And end the night by watching drama.