<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I have a cellphone!


Last night the computer died at 10pm, so I copied notes till 11+, read a bit then slept.. Woke up around 9, then went to get breakfast.. Lemon cake and milk.. Went to ECON 226, and it seemed quite easy. I guess I will take it next year..

Then 11am met Aubrey and went to Selina's place to pick up the phone, cos Selina had to finish a homework assignment, so cannot come out.. And then me and Aubrey took the 99 B-line to Macdonald Street, and went to sign up for cellphone plan, for me..

The guy was so funny, he spells my name wrong even with 2 pieces of ID, and I was saying how all the namecards seem to be his.. But there were some of his female colleague and he pretended in a sissy way, "But you can call me Ivy too.." And then he starts to act all drama mama when explaining the contract.. So high eh..

Only paid $50 deposit, the rest will be paid on the first bill.. So, this month I can make local calls and SMSes for free and unlimited!! Good eh! Then went back to UBC and Aubrey and I shared a clubhouse sandwich with fries.. Quite full..

Went to my room, slack with the phone, now at BUCH computer lab, slacking away.. And now I shall go to class! Hope I don't fall asleep during the movie again!!! -.-

Oh, and Ppl don't let me work! Just when I have decided to return to work, he says no and says I should spend more time reading newspapers instead! -.-


watched the sunset at 3:07 PM