<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

I'm so lazy and nonproductive


LALALA. Today woke up at 8:30am, showered, then went to eat breakfast at 9+am.. Had a ham and cheese croissant, but it was like SO LITTLE ham and cheese and croissant was dry.. Oh well. Had chocolate milk too. At least it lasted me most of the day.. Quite full.

While having breakfast I saw Michael at the caf but he didn't see me.. Then I went to 99 Chairs to get the newspaper and saw Michael again.. He was trying to get someone to change all his coins to notes or something.. So I had my big coin purse and I took $4 worth of quarters, dimes and nickels, and gave him $1 and $2 coins.. LOL SUPER HEAVY LAH.

Went to SOCI. Yay CC lectured today. Love her sense of humour and way of lecturing. Damn, NG will be back on Friday.. FMST took notes about LOVE and theories of love.. Not as interesting as I thought.. And ECON was bad as usual.

1pm, went to bookstore and return my book.. YAY I earn back $15 :) And then went to Shoppers and got some cream for my itching mozzie bites.. And off to the village to buy bubble tea. Got passion fruit smoothie.. And then go class and drink. I had to keep adding water cos it was too sweet.

WMST was boring, talk about Madame Butterfly. Then 3pm went back and ate fries with the bubble tea.. Then slack on computer.. Find stuff to download.. 5+pm Debbie came over and I showed her pics..

6pm dinner with her and Bernard.. I ate Tomtom's noodles and prawn + veggie stirfry.. Not bad.. Then Michael came to join us as I called him and told him I spent all his coins at Shoppers LOL.

Then me and Debbie left at 7+pm go her room, her turn show me pics.. Then we talked for a whole 2 hours!! Love girltalk.. From guys in life to lending notes to being evil and whatnot.. Haha she can tell I fear loneliness.. =.= Hmmmm..

Came back 9+ lor.. Now what should I do?? Maybe read What We All Long For.. Haha I downloaded Mr Bean's Holiday a few days ago.. Feel like watching!! :D


watched the sunset at 9:22 PM