<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Laptop is dead!!!!


New school year, new blog!

And what can be better than having your laptop break down on you on the first day of school! So last night, I went to brush my teeth and when I came back, the laptop was making loud whirring noises.. Got scared so I switched it off.. Bah!

Went to sleep at 10, woke up at 8+.. Showered in the basement (again) and then went out at 9am to meet the girl and pass her the books.. Then went to use com at the SUB, then go SOCI 100 at 10am.. Not too bad, just an introduction lecture..

Then ran all the way to Woodward for FMST 200.. Extremely wonderful class, midterms and exams are all multiple choice, and Eva is in there too!! She gave an introduction, then let us off after 15 minutes.. :P Went to the library and went online..

12pm, ECON 301.. Prof wasn't here, someone else came and intro-ed the course, and taught some math crap that I learned last year but forgot.. Derivatives.. Hahaha.. Good recalling.. People kept leaving..

After that 1pm went back find Debbie, had lunch.. I had perogies and half a tuna/cheese sandwich.. Then 2pm went to see see WMST 230 to see if I should take it.. Not too bad..

Then went back to my room, got my SOCI book, went to print my timetable, then went bookstore to exchange the SOCI book (cos I got the wrong one).. Bought the FMST book too.. Both super expensive!!!! ARRRRGH!

Went home, unpack some boxes.. Got 3 boxes empty! Put up 3 posters, then organizes some stuff.. Com was working again!! But only for half an hour.. Luckily I took the chance to back up my songs.. Then it died.. Bahhh!

Organized more stuff, then 6:30pm met Debbie for dinner.. Ate curry beef and rice.. Sigh Ginger Pot rice sucks.. Blehhhh. Debbie left first, cos she has class at 7pm.. Then I went to Koerner library myself..

Sit there, rot online, chat, find books online (yay I found a novel for $5! Save $15!), do nothing, then 8pm Ppl came online and then I told him about the laptop and the WMST course.. He gave me guidelines for buying a laptop and approved of me taking the course.. So yep..

I was talking with my microphone and headphones IN THE LIBRARY. I whispered, of course.. Hahaha.. And I was in a quiet corner, so I think nobody heard me.. Aiyah! Debbie come find me liao.. Her class finish le.. And I was supposed to read my book tonight!!!

Lalala gonna go off now.. Duno when go home..


watched the sunset at 8:39 PM