<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, September 17, 2007

Me = hardworking??


Today has been an extremely hardworking day. Last night I was too tired to watch WTTH so I stumbled into bed at about 10:30pm+.. Woke up at 7:30am and talked to mama, then 8+ got milk from the caf and ate cereal.. Ate like one big bowl..

Then SOCI Discussion at 9am. I forgot to read OOPS. Just kept quiet. (I submitted my input via email. So I don't have to speak up in class ;)) Then lecture, NG was super fast again, sian.

FMST more copying notes. At the end I felt so hungry that I got a roast beef sandwich at Woodward to eat in ECON so my stomach wouldn't make noise during class.. ECON was going roundabout again..

Then walked to Staples to ask about my webcam + audio problem.. Then wanted to get bubble tea but too long queue so didn't. Saw JW working there :O Anyway went to WMST at 2pm.. Quite sian, lots of notes..

3pm met Hon and we did ECON assignment together.. So stupid, we don't know anything and then I was randomly stuffing things to fill up the paper.. Arrrrgh. Spent 2 hours doing that. Actually only one hour, cos I spent the other hour doing crossword while Hon went to ask TA something..

Went back at 5+, then shower, and dinner at 6pm.. Potatoes super fresh and nice. And then me and Debbie went to play piano.. I went back at 8+.. Emailed the SOCI TA, then slack around, copy SOCI notes.. Chat online...

OOOOO I just talked to Azmeen on the phone!!! :D I haven't talked to her in a whole year, cos I didn't have a phone last year.. Haha talked a bit.

Now shall watch WTTH. Then sleep. I'm gonna visit classes at 10am -11am, and then lunch with Aubrey, and then 12:30pm - 2pm another visiting class, then 3:30pm is my real class for ENGL.. TATA!

Had been listening to Air Supply songs, and their lyrics are really catchy:

-I'm taking the chance, and giving myself to you..
-Never wonder where I am, 'cause I am always by your side...
-Close your eyes; I wanna ride the skies in my sweet dreams..


watched the sunset at 10:46 PM