<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, September 28, 2007

Me me me time


Yes, I had some thoughts throughout the whole day. I was thinking, we are all so busy with our own lives, with school and/or work, and our friends and family.. When do we ever get some "me" time to ourselves??

You wake up, you go to class, you have lunch with some friends, go back to class, go to work, have dinner with friends, then back home to study and go online. Okay, this is what it's like for me anyway.

The only time I ever get to spend alone is.. Oh well, can't really tell eh? For me, an occasional solitude breakfast is necessary, for me to sit down, eat slowly and observe people around me, and think. This does not happen every day.. And I don't have time to think in class, because I'll be listening to the lecture..

Meals with friends are a sign that you are not anti-social, but I guess I can be entitled to having a quiet lunch all by myself once in a while. I would like to stroll home slowly and absorb the nature around me (on a sunny day, that is, not slushing through the cold rain or snow), sorting out my thoughts. But most of the time I'll be rushing to work, or rushing for the sake of it.

Studying in my room or going online also constitutes of interacting with people via chatting on MSN, whatever. And then I go to sleep for the night.

This is just a little blabbering about how I don't feel that there is enough time for me, myself, and I. Hahahaha. But I think it would be nice to have some time to myself once in a blue moon, in a quiet place..


watched the sunset at 5:16 PM