Today woke up at about 10, then 10:30am me and Debbie set off.. Went to library first, cos I had to use computer fror a bit, then we went to take bus and Skytrain to Metrotown.. Walked some shops, Debbie look at bags.. Then we had lunch at foodcourt, I ate teriyaki chicken rice with sushi, the sushi was terrible.. Debbie had Indian curry..
Walk everywhere.. At the pet shop we saw a mini versoin of Sonny!!! SO SUPER CUTE!!! Then see here see there.. Then walked past a booth selling handphones etc.. Went to enquire, about getting a prepaid plan.. Then he got to know I also from Singapore and then his Singlish starts coming out..
Then her persuades me to join a monthly plan which would be (hypothetically, according to his calculations) much cheaper than going prepaid.. Then saying he'll give me the Sim card for free, and sell me the charger today (cos I have phone but no charger)..
But I didn't quite believe what he was saying, so I said I'll come back.. He kept trying and persisting, but I said I'll come back later. Then Debbie and me discussed what he said and concluded that he's trying to rip me off (ie. cheat my money!!!) I'm so glad I didn't get cheated lah.
And then we walked other places, walked to FutureShop look at laptops.. Then we went back to look at bags again.. Saw another nice bag, then decided to have ice cream at 4+pm first.. Ate DQ cone.. Then went to buy Debbie's bag..
We saw another bunch of bags, and Debbie saw one with hearts that she really liked, but not as versatile as the one she planned to get.. End up she got the versatile one, now she's going nuts about it.. Hugging it on the bed.. LOL
Then went to Superstore.. On the way ask Fido prepaid, much better deal! $90 for a new phone, inclusive of a Sim card, and free $25 credit.. Got me thinking about whether I should actually get one.. =.= Peer pressure..
Went to Superstore, got toothpaste for 74 cents, then got cotton buds, and we got frozen dinners to go home and eat.. Took train and bus back around 7, look at Staples computers, then go her house and eat..
9pm I watch Monster In Law with J.Lo in it, and then copied FMST notes.. Done at 11pm then went to slack in Debbie's room.. Now slack somemore!!!