<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ode to my BABY


Alright, the laundry part of the night went well, except I was pissed because I had to pay for an extra cycle cos the first drying cycle didn't work very well, leaving me with wet clothes.. And I lost a sock and gained another sock which is NOT mine, or I could be wrong and not recognize it, cos it was one of the boring white socks..

Anyway I just finished folding them. The studying part of the night is not progressing so well; I only did ONE miserable question from the first homework. Arrrrgh. Will try to finish up one problem set and then watch movie/drama then sleep.

Oh yes, I should do an ode for my camera. Seems like nobody ever knows what my camera looks like unless they have seen me take pictures with it, or have taken pictures with me..



Here's what it looks like, all red and silvery. Apparently it's 3.34 MegaPixels from what I've seen on the Internet.. WOW I never knew my little baby was so powerful! And my favourite part of it is of course, the flip-out screen.. Lets me take pictures of myself + others and actually seeing what we look like :) I know you can't do that with many other cameras... All the digicams nowadays are boring, flat, mini, silver and whatnot. I like my little chubby red baby!!!

And the part that is broken is actually the battery part. There is this little piece of plastic that slides left and right. Left to hold the battery in place, slide it right and the battery is released. The little grey piece of plastic broke and now nothing holds the battery in place, hence it doesn't work. I've tried holding it in place manually, but the camera does not work with the cover open. I just need to find something to keep the battery stuffed in.. But I can't think of any, for now..

Oh well all my electronics are dying on me.. First the laptop, now the camera.. It's been 3 long years.. So, I guess no pictures from my camera from now on!!! Until I get another one.. Which is who knows when......


watched the sunset at 10:22 PM