<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Rainy rainy studying day


Lalala. Last night 11+ Bernard came and we watched Fun With Dick And Jane.. Not that funny leh, I thought it was quite evil.. Read some FMST after that and went to sleep at 2am.

Woke up at 11:30am, got ready, then went to lunch with Debbie.. I had a sandwich (turkey + cheese) and broccoli + cheese soup.. Then we were discussing future accomodation plans.. For Christmas and the near future (ie. next year?) No conclusion.

1pm went to SUB for study group for ECON301.. Found 3 guys there, so just sat there and we agonizingly worked our way through 7 practice questions in 3 hours. It was ridiculous; they reasoned out using maths and stuff cos one was a math major and the other 2 were engineering.. I tried to follow as best as I could..

Anyway one of the engineering guys was VERY shuai. Ahahahahaha this sounds so UNLIKE me.. I don't go crazy over random guys.. But this guy looked absolutely perfect. :D Good eyecandy. Sadly, cannot consider. Why? Because he smokes. Cos he left in the middle for awhile, and came back with a coffee. He ate a mint, and I could smell smoke. At first I thought it was the coffee, but after awhile it became more obvious, and he kept coughing too.. And he slipped a white box back into his bag when he came back.. Aiyoh, too bad lah. I don't like smokers :P

So went back at 4pm, and ate apple and Cheerios and slack online, read some SOCI stuff.. Showered and went dinner with Debbie and Bernard.. I had corn, chicken nuggets and garlic bread.. Then me and Bernard went to one of the music rooms to study.. I tried reading FMST but nothing went in and ended up listening to music and slacking and talking..

Came back at 10pm, now slacking and doing nothing. Oh yes, now you have to endure terrible quality pictures from the phone.. I miss my camera dearly.. Sigh, I wish I can get my credit card quickly and get something cheap off eBay.. So funny, last last night I dreamt that my credit card application got approved.. ROFL.

Took this today when I was walking to and fro the SUB in my blue rainboots.. Sigh, raining season is collaborating with midterm season to bring out the worst in everything.. Hate rainy weather.. But it feels great to be able to slush through puddles without worrying about pants and shoes getting wet.. Hehehe and I think this is SUCH and amazing and artistic shot..



watched the sunset at 10:32 PM