<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Sort of productive??


Last night I read FMST, and then watched an episode of WTTH and slept at 11+.. Got up at about 8:30am.. Then watch another episode of WTTH.. Do nothing online.. Slack.. Forgot what I did..

12+ Aubrey came over for lunch with me and Debbie.. Ate Tomtom's noodles + tofu + honey garlic pork + mushrooms + beans.. Shared a serving of each with Aubrey.. Very nice! And Aubrey brought me some lozenges which helped to soothe my sore throat.. Much better now.. Cough is gone..

We went over to Debbie's room and slacked till 2+, then went home and I was playing with iTunes.. Then while digging for transparent file folders I found some pictures and I pasted them on my wall..

Finally at 4pm I started reading "Madame Butterfly" for WMST, super boring and hard to understand.. And then 6pm dinner with Debbie and Bernard, ate beef stew + rice + turkey schnitzel.. Super salty and tough.. Sian.. Bought 2 pieces of melon, one orange one green.. Bring home..

Exchanged lamps with Bernard.. Now my table is a tad on the bright side, but I think it makes me study better.. Slack a bit then continue reading Madame Butterfly.. Slack a bit and webcam with Debbie until she went for her floor meeting..

Continue reading, a second time now.. I think it makes better sense the second time.. I can't wait till we start reading Memoirs of a Geisha! That's practically my favourite book :D

Got sian and read till 9pm, then I cut up my melon into small pieces and now I shall proceed to enjoy the entire bowl (yes, one whole bowl of cantaloupe and honeydew combined) and finish up reading. Then shall watch one episode of WTTH and sleep.


watched the sunset at 9:19 PM