<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Unproductive Saturday?


Crazy mad dance party next door. More on that later. Last night watched WTTH and zonked off at around 1+.. Woke up at 11am and slack online, then shower. 12pm Aubrey came over for lunch and I had a sandwich.. Then 1+pm went back my room slack and talk till 2+pm, then she went home and I got started on ECON.. Went through the 1st and 2nd problem sets, then practice questions. I got up to the 2nd one then started slacking.. Ate my Cheerios Nacho Fiesta.. Nicee.... Talked to mama at about 4:30pm+..

5:30pm went to piano.. Till 6+ then went to get dinner. Sadly, nothing good. I wasn't hungry so I got 3 apples cos they look good.. Save them for later.. Went home, slack, do nothing, ate mooncake, talk to Ppl.. Then 8pm read FMST.. Then slack, 9+ cook noodles and eat.. Right after I cooked my noodles and went back to my room, the crazy dance party started.

Blasting Backstreet Boys.. Boys from dunnowhere are here, ex-OK members are here, basement people are here.. Now I shall read a bit more, then later watch movie :D


watched the sunset at 9:35 PM