<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What a LONG day


Last night watched WTTH and slept at 10:30pm+.. Got up around 9am. I thought the housing guy was gonna come investigate the bugs. So I sat around and ate Cheerios. Then at 9:40am he calls and asks if I have new bites. I said no so he didn't come. =.=

10am went to ECON226, then 11am went back vaccuum my room.. Then Aubrey came over for lunch.. We had chicken strips, she had soup and I had salad.. CashierR gave us discount ;) 12:30pm went to CC's ECON301 and listen.. Then 2pm was too tired so didn't go to ECON325 to visit and went to piano instead..

3pm got a small iced cappucino, went to BUCH and went online.. Then ENGL was boring, took notes and people talked so much I can't even follow.. Shitty, test on Thursday on the movie + novel.. Novel got problem.. At least it's open book..

Rush back to work, busy busy busy until I finally had time to get dinner. I asked Eric to save me some pasta.. And then at 7pm I thought he didn't save it, but turns out he was cooking a special batch for me!!! (And himself, he said..) He made me a nice plate of salmon pasta and it was so fresh! Except it was cold by the end of my shift.. Awwww but yea, specially for me! Feel so loved!!! :P

Also got some pork bits, and went home.. Aubrey brought mooncake over and we ate, Debbie came too.. Ate 1/6 each and then Aubrey ate another 1/4 and I saved the remaining 1/4.. Ate my pasta and pork and super full after that.. 9pm met Anna again to discuss and we breezed through most of it.. I got the concepts, so I copied the last question from her :P And she copied Q4 from me..

Came home at 11pm, and went online on my com for the first time today.. Like one whole day never touch com la..

Anyway, I am scared for ENGL group work. N feels that E dislikes her, and I seem to feel strong dislike for E, because of her eccentric ways and attitude. Therefore, N dislikes E. And N thinks at least both of us get along, so it's good. N told me that E should at least "pretend" to "like" us.. And we are both glad we get to switch groups after the first discussion, so we don't have to work with the "bitch" (in N's words).. Luckily we managed to get the topic for the 2nd book, not the first book. Cos the first book makes no sense and N and I both like the 2nd book much more, while E wanted to do the first book.. Oh well, if I'm not making any sense here you can just ignore it..


watched the sunset at 11:07 PM