<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, September 9, 2007

Whole day gone..


:O Blogging on my own laptop hasn't felt so good.. I decided to fiddle with it today after showering at 10+, then Aubrey and Selina asked me to go for lunch at Selina's place.. I was going to do laundry, but got dragged off there, so went over at 12:30pm..

Then we chopped garlic, defrosted fishballs and stuff, sliced cabbage, boiled udon, then jumbled the whole concoction in a pan with soya sauce and voila! Fried udon.. Not too bad, then we pumped up Selina's inflatable stool, and it was a furry tree stump, super cute. Took pics..

Then went her room to slack, I use internet for awhile, then play with her millions of stuff toys, with Aubrey going crazy and making them talk to each other.. Explored the phone Selina was going to lend me, then contemplated about getting a phone plan or prepaid.. Prepaid here sucks..

And we finally left at 4:30pm.. Took shuttle bus back, then I did laundry.. Just dumped everything into the dryer..

Oh yes, I discovered a bug on my corner ceiling, looks like a cockroach, but I think (and hope) it's just a moth.. Going dinner later.. Hopefully computer doesn't die!!!! It's been pretty good today..

My whole day is gone!!!! I should do something academic later tonight, like reading stuff for ENGL or SOCI... Probably copy SOCI slides..

** EDIT: Ended up dinner was so fun, with Bernard and Debbie, and we were playing with the leftovers and piled them all into one plate and made Bernard pose with a picture, like he loves garbage.. And then went home and discussed laptops with Ppl.. Might get Dell. And then I was chatting online until the com died at 11, so super unproductive..


watched the sunset at 5:18 PM