<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, October 19, 2007

Clean-the-room day!


Lalala. Last night I lost the game of chess to Bernard.. And slept at 12+.. Woke up at 8:30am+ and showered, then 9+ went to get breakfast.. Scone + apple juice again (same as Wednesday). This time I put the apple juice in my mini 330ml bottle.. And it lasted me all day..

Ate half the scone in SOCI, and listen, cos my notebook ran out of paper.. And then FMST my handwriting today was bubbly :) And ECON was the so-called "guest speaker" but it was actually a substitute cos the prof couldn't make it to class. Eric came in late and he looked stunned and half-turned back to leave but ended up taking a seat. A different guy came in later and did exactly the same, but Eric's expression was priceless. And I ate the rest of my scone.

Damn full, went to caf to do crossword and wait for Debbie, she came at 1+. I was actually full, so didn't feel like eating. But ended up eating mashed potatoes and mixed veggies.. Went to WMST and discuss the transcript of the video.. So funny, she wrote on the board with a permanent marker and I realized it the moment she took it out of her bag but decided it would be rude to interrupt the discussion. And she realized at the end of class but couldn't do anything about it.

Walked home.. It was raining earlier and I didn't have my boots on so my socks were wet again. Went home, started laundry, vacuumed my room, got a bucket from the caf to soak my jeans, put the clothes in the dryer, slack online, blog-hop, check clothes, stupid dryer never dry properly, need to dry another time, now waiting and slacking.

Gonna check now, and then dinner with Debbie later and I WILL START MY PAPER!!!!!! And my part for ENGL presentation, which E is chasing me for. Oh yes, my sore throat is gone!!!!!!! So while slacking just now I munched on the Cheerios Nacho Feast muahahahaha!! I LOOOOOVE junk food! Will take a little cough syrup later cos the cough appears to be back but who cares!!!!!!!! YAAY!


watched the sunset at 5:16 PM