<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

ECON day.. Not very productive..


I'm shocked at the time! It's almost 11:30pm! And I'm still struggling with MRS and Px and Py and substitution and income effects.. ARRRGH!!!! *Pulls hair out*

Didn't sleep very well last night, had weirdo dreams again, dunno about what. Got up at 9am, then mooched around over ECON, until 10:30am. Got ready and met Selina and Aubrey at the SUB for lunch at 11am.. I had teriyaki chicken rice.. 12pm went to Brock Hall pay housing, then 12:30pm sat in ECON301.. So boring, dunno what he talking about, I was sleepy, I read my novel, did nothing.

2pm went to Koerner and online and did a little more ECON.. Left at about 3+ and went to Tim Hortons and got a Maple Canadian donut and an iced cappucino.. Went to ENGL..

She is so ridiculous.. She had 2 oral presentations planned per group during the term, but now she wants to narrow it down to 1 cos of time constraints.. Most people were in favour because of reduced workload, but some people had issues about grading and stuff..

She let the first group present their stuff and then we could discuss and vote whether we want 1 or 2 presentations.. Most wanted 1, so we had to reassign dates and books to present.. I left early to go work.. Later N and E tells me we are doing the book we all wanted on a later date, so everything's well.

Work was busy busy busy, nonstop. Ate breaded chicken and veggies for dinner, then continued to slug my way through ECON. Still kinda confused on a lot of stuff.. I have a lot to catch up on.. Sigghhh. There goes another night, the last night before the midterm tomorrow!

Faster let me get over with this!!!! And now I better get some sleep and figure out everything tomorrow!!!! WISH ME LOTS OF LUCK!!!!!!!!


watched the sunset at 11:24 PM