Oops it's 12:30am. Last night Bernard came and we watched Bridget Jones Diary.. I got quite sian in the middle of the movie cos Bernard was wrestling my bear and he made its arm stuffed into itself so it had a little stump for an arm. When I saw that I pulled it out but all the cotton had been compressed and the cloth was loose.. I was really upset..
Slept at 1am, then woke up 8:30am.. Washed up and then started SOCI essay.. I managed to write quite a bit, about 200 words.. Then 11am met Aubrey for lunch at caf.. Saw Bernard but half-ignored him. And Aubrey scolded him too, cos she's the grandma of my bear :P
Then at 12pm she came to my room and I help her look at essay proposal.. Turns out her main idea wasn't that clear so we brainstormed and came up with a really good argument.. Then 1pm she left and I continued with my essay.. Another 100 or so words?? Then 2:30pm went to group meeting, except E didn't show up so me and N were chatting randomly. I ate a sausage bun..
ENGL started with a presentation, and I couldn't stop coughing and had to leave the room for a while.. Then came back.. Then we did group work and discuss some stuff.. Then pick up midterms.. I got 13.3/20.. It's....... Not very satisfactory but what can I do..
Work.. Dinner was turkey schnitzel and broccoli.. Eat, watch drama. Then continue with SOCI essay at 8:30pm.. Did for about 1 hour+.. Now at 600+ words.. Very good progress I must say.. But running out of stuff to crap about..
10+ went to Debbie's place for blueberry pie.. Sat on the floor using the suitcase as a table.. Then we trailed off and talked about religion.. LOL we are both very similar indeed.. And then studied our toes.. Her toes are different lengths!! LOL and talked about other stuff.. Fun.. Talk until 12+ now come back lor..
Tomorrow must continue to work hard on essay!!!