<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, October 6, 2007

Gone into hibernation


HOOOO. Back from the dead. Oh yes, I died and now I'm back.

Yesterday was super happening lah. First, I got up at around 8+, and went to caf to eat breakfast at 9am.. Ate a blueberry muffin which was too sweet and orange juice that was too sour. Urrrrgh. Studied FMST.. Went to SOCI at 10. Here's the catch: I didn't actually manage to get to SOCI..

I walked the normal route to the Geog building, but the entire road was blocked with yellow "Caution!" tape.. So I took a big loop on the left and went around Henry Angus.. But when I got to Koerner, that area was blocked too.. There were Patrol people everywhere, and even the firetruck and ambulance were there.. Apparently there was a bomb threat in the Math portable.

When I heard that, I thought.. Hmm. I should not risk going to class (near the "bomb threat") and spend the time studying for my midterm instead. So I headed to Woodward and did that, slacking online as well.

Midterm at 11. Super hard, she asked all the First Nation stuffs, and not so much of the marriage stuff.. Dammit.. Then ECON was going over the midterm questions.. Arrrgh the class average is 60%.. Eeeeks. We are given the choice of picking it up today (er, yesterday? Friday lah) or next Wednesday... Cos Monday is Thanksgiving, no school. I decided to be smart and planned to pick it up on Wednesday so as not to spoil my long weekend HEHE.

Went home.. The roads were fine now.. Ate apples, went to piano. Cos gonna have lunch with Aubrey at 3pm.. 2pm WMST.. Then 3pm went to 99 Chairs eat.. I had Clubhouse Sandwich, with fries..

Then Aubrey wanna go out so went with her.. She didn't buy anything but I ended up getting Memoirs of a Geisha the novel for $5.50!! :) I finally have the book! YAAAY! Scouted several dollar shops too. Went back Village and Aubrey got her groceries..

Took the shuttle bus back to her place and we slacked.. I had a headache so lie down down for awhile and then 8pm went to cook dinner.. Cooked scallop potatoes, veggies, salmon and mushroom soup.. Not bad.. But I was feeling worse and worse.. Went home at 10+pm, brush teeth then went straight to bed at 10:30pm.

Slept.. Felt like I was burning at 3:30am.. So took a Panadol.. I guess it was fever.. Sleep somemore.. Till 10:30am.. Burning again.. Took another Panadol.. Sleep somemore.. Felt so comfy I didn't feel like getting out. Sleep again till 3:30pm.. So that's 17 hours of sleep!!!! Never try before sia.

Finally got up, still a bit headache and sore throat.. Showered, and went to get food.. Got some pasta, meatballs and veggies. Ate halfway, then stopped.. Did nothing online.. Watched some WTTH.. Talk to Ppl.. Now stoning.. Gonna watch movie and then sleep somemore.. Sigh I dunno what's wrong la, so weird headache.


watched the sunset at 8:08 PM