Today is a good and bad day.
Last night finished downloading the OS, then installed it onto the old Toshiba.. It works!! Ubuntu is the OS I'm talking about, and it looks so Mac-like! Went to sleep at 12+, then woke up at 9:30am..
Fiddle more with Ubuntu until the fan started making noise.. Online.. Copy SOCI notes until 11+, then got ready and went to lunch.. Had cheese ravioli (super dry) and corn.. Went to ECON301.. Sharon was late.. Yan was absent.. LOL.. I didn't really listen, just chat chat and read SOCI.
2pm+ was going to study with Amos etc. but nobody answered my calls so I went to Koerner and continue copying notes.. Finish liao, then went to get iced cappucino.. Met Ian from ENGL, then chat with him for awhile.. He's from Malaysia! I could tell his Singlish accent lol..
Then 3pm went to find N.. We went to sit inside the class, and while proceeding to sit down, I had put my cappucino on the desk attached to the chair, and somehow managed to flip the desk so that the whole cup landed on the floor with a thud and coffee was EVERYWHERE.
Haha and so I was stunned for a moment, and me and Nicole (yes, that's N) ran to the washroom to get paper towels. Sapna happened to be there and she joined us in getting paper towels.. Then not enough, went back for more.. Joyce was also there and she joined our paper-getting gang.. Hahah after about 3 rounds we got most of the coffee mopped up and the floor was still stick.. So I made a big sign saying "DO NOT SIT" and put it on the chairs..
LOL super malu lah. Luckily it happened before class started and before the prof came to class.. And not that many people were in the class yet :P I was sad I didn't have my cappucino to sip in class during the two boring presentations.. Actually the first one was quite hilarious..
And then the second group took so long that I had to leave first.. Went to work.. Then they had potato wedges! I got Dhirend to save me some.. And then I was quite busy.. Cos today got butter chicken.. Sold out most stuff.. And just before I closed I went to get a pork chop from Stone Hearth and I managed to get the 2nd last one!! :D At first decided to get just that, but later on just before they close got broccoli, so got it.. I seem to be a broccoli freak :D
Went home, eat.. Very nice!!! Watched WTTH.. And then slack.. Chess with Bernie and lost! And did some ECON, and finished up WMST paper.. YAY I can hand in tomorrow!! (It's actually due Friday).. And then now gonna watch WTTH again and sleep! Tomorrow Wes will look at the laptop fan for me and hopefully fix it! And no SOCI class! YAY!!! Can wake up late :P