<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, October 8, 2007

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving!!!!


Uh oh. There goes another day!

So last night I slept at 12:30am and got up today at 10 oops. Was too tired. Showered, then copied SOCI notes.. Stupid sia, so much to copy.. Until 12pm then took an hour break and got Chinese food from caf and watched Episode 11.. Then continued and finished copying at 2+..

Then Bernard came over and we watched Bridget Jones' Diary 2.. Hahaha it was quite hilarious. Halfway through the movie we were hungry so went to the caf.. I had cookie + cappucino.. Fattening!! Then finished the movie around 5pm.. =.= Wasted so much time!

And then I started reading the 12 page paper for my SOCI.. Took notes on it. Read 2 pages and then went to dinner at 6pm. Thanksgiving dinner!!! Turkey, mashed potatoes, corn and stuffing!! Yumm yumm. Followed by blueberry pie at Debbie's place which she brought back.. Me and Bernard and Debbie were going crazy in Debbie's room.. And I called the homestay lady and we started making plans for Christmas.. Also watched a really really sad MV.. So FUN!!!

Until 8:30pm finally came back, and within this 1 hour I've only read another 2 pages.. I'm taking notes!!! So.. I am actually digesting it.. So I will try to read as much as I can tonight!!! I was also downloading LOADS of drama to watch during holidays with Debbie :D And moving stuff to my external hard drive.. Okay, back to work!!! Arrrgh school tomorrow!!!!!


watched the sunset at 9:41 PM