I am fairly productive today.
Last night watch some drama till 12:30am, then sleep.. Woke up at 9:30am and too late to shower, so just went to SOCI.. Brought 3 pieces of bread, ate about 1 and a half during lecture.. Quite an interesting lecture.. FMST she talk quite fast but still can catch up, and she finished the whole chapter on divorce!! And then ECON he just rambled on and on about irrelevant stuff and I didn't pay attention, and finished my remaining bread..
After class, went back to Vanier, want to eat de but nothing good to eat.. Met Debbie, so went to her place and I sat there doing crossword.. Then 2pm went to WMST and she showed us pictures of women with bound feet.. So freaking tiny feet!!! It's damn disgusting la.. Luckily I didn't eat lunch before class lor..
3pm went to SUB and got A&W.. Mama burger and poutine.. Met Anna and we went to the prof's office. We ate there.. I think I was so hungry I must have finished my burger in 10 bites.. Then decided not to listen to the prof's nonsense anymore so we went to BUCH D and sat there with the computers trying to figure out ECON.. I got through about 2 questions from today's homework.. And ate my yummy poutine..
Then 5pm went to tutorial. He started talking about what he talked about already last class, so I stopped him and he did another question, but I understood it already so it was kinda wasting my time. And then 6pm+ went home dinner with Bern and Debbie.. I wasn't too hungry and so only ate a breaded fish.
I decided to go on an apple craze again so I got 4 bright and red and big Gala apples and went home at 7pm.. Showered and my new soap smells fantabulous! :) And then started doing work.. On the floor. I work better when I'm not sitting at my desk with loads of distractions..
So I put my old laptop on a stool, put my papers on top of a cardboard box and settle myself on a laundry net on the floor and I get to work. I was on Ubuntu, so the messaging is not very enticing, and neither is Firefox, so I got through about 2 questions.. But I feel that I understand a bit of it.. So it's okay.
And then ate apple.. And the shuai ge from ECON just called me! LOL. HE was asking about Problem Set 4 which I had not looked at.. We are gonna study early tomorrow morning!! And hopefully all day.. So I actually feel prepared??
I'm glad my old Toshiba hasn't died out yet after about 2.5 hours.. I hope I can use it more often!! And I'm planning to rearrange my room after seeing Sachi's room.. Big plans!! Of course, all for after FRIDAY!! The dreaded day that I will leave the slaughterhouse of ECON and be killed!!!! Wish me luck!!