<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Most Unproductive Day EVER!!!


Sigh today is the most unproductive day of my life!!

Wanted to sleep at 11:30pm, but cannot sleep, so online and watch WTTH and then slept at 12+.. Then got up around 9, showered an slack online an tried doing ECON, end up only did one miserable question till 11:30am.. Then met Aubrey for lunch.. Had noodle soup + veggies + chicken strips.. Saved 2 chicken strips for later.. Then went to ECON301 but class was cancelled.

So met Aubrey again and we went to Chan Centre to get free tickets to a concert for this Friday.. And then we headed to BUCH where she sat in her classroom and so did I, doing crossword.. Until about 1:30pm+ then I went home.

Should have gone home earlier la.. Then at least I could have done more ECON.. Anyway, did another one miserable question of ECON la.. Not even done yet.. Then 3pm headed to BUCH again.. So nervous for presentation!!

Me and Nicole were panicking, and E didn't even approach us to discuss anything, so we left it at that.. Presentation itself was strange, cos whatever I said, the prof was scrunching up her face as if she didn't know what I was talking about.. She nods at other people.. And the questioning part was 0_0 because people cannot define our question properly..

And we end up standing there like statues while the rest of the class argued.. Finally finished and then it's over!!! And then they launched into another idea and I just left on the dot.

Go work.. Not very busy.. Eric forgot to cook my pasta!!! So ended up getting potatoes, broccoli and chicken cordon bleu.. Came home, someone was hogging the microwave so I chatted with Sachi for about 10 minutes..

Ate, then tried doing ECON again.. Stuck again.. But due tomorrow, no choice must do something lah.. I want to die!! I feel that I understand the lecture but don't get anything when it comes to the questions.. Somebody please kill me now!!!!!!


watched the sunset at 9:37 PM