<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, October 7, 2007

Music And Lyrics ROCK!


Woooots. Watched Music And Lyrics starring Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore.. WOW the movie stunned me from beginning to end, from the funny PoP! video to that very last kiss. Love all the songs in it.. Of course "Way Back Into Love" and I also liked "Don't Write Me Off".. The storyline is very simple and of course predictable, but nonetheless I liked it.. I give it 5 out of 5 stars!!!

Slept at 10:30pm and got up at 7am.. Talked to mama from 7:30am.. Talked for a whole hour. Then went to get breakfast and there were only like.. 5 people in the whole caf?? WOW empty. Got a blueberry pastry and honey water..

Came back, watch drama. I got an omelette at 1pm for lunch.. Continue drama.. Just watched 3 episodes of "Like Father Like Daughter".. The SGdrama starring Joanne Peh as a gangster girl.. Quite ok..

And I just found the soundtrack of Music And Lyrics!! Who knew Hugh Grant could shake his butt so well, and at the same time sing?!?! Hahaha. Me gonna enjoy the soundtrack and watch more drama! And I should spend this free time playing more piano..


watched the sunset at 2:44 PM