Rainy day and class is cancelled
Weehee, I'm blogging early cos my ENGL class is cancelled..
This morning was gonna wake up early but ended up waking up at 10:30am reluctantly, then meet Selina and Aubrey at Vanier to eat lunch.. Had yesterday's pork stew, peas and pasta.. Then slack.. 12:30pm went to sit ECON301 CC's class. Quite useful, I should start going again.. LOL sound like I'm going to church or something..
Then went to library slack online, bought TimBits and went to read novel.. Then go in ENGL class, but 15 minues passed and that means the prof is not coming and class is cancelled.. Came home in the heavy rain (I LOVE my boots!) and this is what I found:
Dear English 227 Students,
Unfortunately I have to cancel class for tomorrow, Thursday, October 18. I've got a bad cold.
You might like to use the time to do research for your papers, or get started/further into the writing.
As for presentations, we'll just bump them all one class ahead. I'll make a minor adjustment to accomodate the last group to go.
Apologies for the inconvenience. Do enjoy or make good use of the downtime.
Larissa Lai
Oh well, now wasting time. And later I can actually get to work at 4:45pm and finish at 7:15pm!!! YAY!!!! Have to be productive tonight... Lots of stuff to do..
watched the sunset at 4:12 PM