<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, October 1, 2007

Random day


I ended up sleeping at 12:30am (could have been earlier, but was slacking).. Feel so unproductive lah. Woke up at 8:30am, super tired and cannot get up AT ALL.. Was having a funny and weird dream which totally did not make any sense when I woke up..

Got ready, got a croissant and orange-apple juice and went to SOCI discussion. Ate, sat around, "discussed".. Then SOCI lecture was good, just take notes. FMST take notes, ECON he taught new stuff.. Saving and borrowing.. Arrrrgh MIDTERM on Wednesday!! SO DEAD!

1pm went to meet Eva at Koerner.. She borrow my FMST notes to photocopy and I went online for awhile. Mr Shuai Ge from ECON asked to borrow my notes because apparently his "locker got broken into" and his "binder got stolen".. Hmmmmms. I am highly suspicious because I remember seeing his messy notes in a pile (not in a binder) yesterday when we left at 4pm.. And between then and today 1pm, would he have left it in his "locker" and not studying them?? Especially when the midterm is on Wednesday???

I asked him if he has the past midterms as promised, and he said he might get them today.. I said I could do a trade hahaha. But no. If he just wants to leech off my notes like any other person, I will say no. Even if he's a shuai ge..

Went for lunch at 1+, ate salmon sandwich and chicken wings at Vanier.. Then 2pm went to WMST. On the way it was sunny and I wanted to take a picture of the pretty trees, so I yanked out my camera and while prying the string loose from a stuck corner, I slashed my right hand across my foldable pink umbrella in which the "stick" was out.. Either way, my lower right thumb lost a patch of skin to that silly metal stick. And I sat through WMST blowing on it. Hurts like hell.

Now I'm back home and I should really start reading the textbook for ECON.


watched the sunset at 3:28 PM