<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, October 20, 2007

RANT!!!!


Heh last night couldn't get to sleep cos I ate chocolate quite late.. End up sleep at 12+.. And woke up at 7+ talk to mama a few minutes only cos I say I very tired.. Then went back sleep lor.. Sleep till 11am :D Finally got up.. Slack around..

12pm want to lunch de, but Debbie said she eat liao so I just sat in my room and wrote a page of my essay first.. I'm just writing random paragraphs, will put it all together later on.. Then about 1pm went to get lunch.. Ended up talking to supervisor for half an hour first, then I got noodles + tofu + sausages.. Bring home eat.. Then watch WTTH.. Slack.. Fiddle with iTunes and Winamp.. Until 4pm =.=

Then wrote another page.. And then stuck.. Then 5:30pm dinner with Aubrey and Debbie. Shared chicken balls and sausage with Aubrey, then I had samosa and lots of veggies.. Haha and I'm not even that full.. Oh well. Aubrey brought over some swiss roll YAY! Dessert later! Then 7:30pm+ went back..

Stupid E is telling me my damn part of the presentation is totally useless and it has nothing to do with our topic, which is ethics. She sees N's part and said it was fine.. Oh well, I'm not a psychology major right? So I'm not familiar with the topic on ethics.. She claims I'm just describing the book.. So she's using N's part for our essay and so that means I totally wasted my night last night trying to do my part for the presentation. And what if E claims that I didn't contribute to the project?? I made it clear that I was going to do the powerpoint so yea at least I'm doing something lah.

And now it's pissing me off so badly I don't even have the mood to write my own essay. I have the general ideas but you know what I mean.. After being deemed as useless in a group project, you start to have doubts about your own writing skills.. Screw you bitch!


watched the sunset at 8:31 PM