<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, October 15, 2007

Seeing the doctor


So, today was okay. Last night slept well, only woke up a few times coughing. Woke up and damn tired at 8+.. Should be getting back to normal lah, actually feel tired.. Then get ready and went to SOCI discussion. I felt very alert, not sick at all, only a few coughs. Discussion the class also very sleepy, so nothing much to talk.

Lecture was too fast, I nibbled on my funny-tasting cake and took some notes. FMST was worms again. Then ended 20 minutes early, so I was 10 minutes early for ECON. Went through some examples in ECON, it does make some sense. And then went back put down stuff, then went to lunch..

Had corn and chicken and creamy turkey vegetable soup.. Nice.. Then Bernard came and chat for awhile, then I left. Went to find Aubrey, then told the prof I have to go see doctor, then went off with Aubrey. 2pm++ catch the bus, raining and damn alot of people.. Sian, fell asleep. Sat for 45 minutes.. And then go to doctor that time no sore throat no cough no nothing =.=

And he didn't even listen properly when I listed my symptoms. He listened to my back and said my lungs were fine. He prescribed a cough mixture. And then charged $60, but bargain until $40. Went to London Drugs to get the medicine.. WTH $21 lah!! So expensive. And then my sore throat and cough immediately returned after I left the clinic =.=!!!!!!!!!!!! Felt so cheated.

Bus back at 4pm, cannot sleep. Then 5pm reach home.. Took shuttle bus home :) Met an old friend and made a new one :) Go home, talk on phone with Selina, and then shower.. Dinner at 6pm with Bernard and Debbie.. I had mashed potatoes, veggies and perogies.. Too full.

After that went home, slack, play chess with Bernard, talk to Ppl, copy SOCI notes until now.. Time for chess again with Bernard! I made him study first hahaha. And I drank lots of water tonight! Hope I get well soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! G'nite!


watched the sunset at 9:58 PM