<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Slacky day, so lazy


Last night I watched one and a half episodes, till 12:30am then sleep.. In the middle of the night I woke up with the reminder that I had a WMST paper due on Wednesday. It wasn't even a dream, I just woke up, thought of it, and went straight back to sleep. Hahaha.

Woke up at 8:30am, then slack online, tried to start WMST paper. Then I got too hungry, so showered and went to the caf. End up only got honey water. Went back, continue type.. 12+ went lunch with Debbie.. I had veggie, and pasta with mushroom tomato sauce. No meat sauce, and the sauce was super sour until I almost puked. Disgusting. No meat, so I wasn't full. I think I must have been a carnivore in my past life (and maybe this one too)..

After lunch, went to pack up, then piano with Debbie. Until 2+, then I met E and N and we discussed more about our presentation. Then class was super boring. Presentation, then she lectured on and on and on and I didn't know what she was talking about, and I got so sleepy at one point I zonked off into dreamland for 10 minutes.

Finish, then go work. Quite a lot of people. Sold 4 pans of butter chicken in about an hour! After work went home eat pasta and broccoli. Then slack.. Talked to Ppl for half an hour =.= And then I worked on WMST. Still no inspiration to write, but managed to finish. Now gonna watch drama!!! :)


watched the sunset at 11:14 PM