<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Slacky slacky day


Ah. So last night I was panicking about chest pain. But coughed quite a bit during the night.. Woke up at 7am online and talk to Ppl and mama.. Still a little chest pain.. Then talk till 8+.. Then I slack.. Play chess.. Then I forgot what I did all day..

12pm watch WTTH, then 12:30pm lunch with Aubrey.. I didn't dare to eat fast, so I nibbled on mushrooms and tofu (both of which were really nice), and broccoli and cheese soup with crackers.. Then 1+ went to Buchannan and print essay, 2+pm go home..

Slack, play more chess, then I'm so happy when I actually win! And then 4pm went to do ECON homework with Anna. I already did up to question 3, so I did 4 and we were stuck at 5 and 6. Went to my room get stuff, go explore her room then dinner at 6pm with Debbie and Bernard and Anna.

I had veggies (so much carrots I felt like a rabbit).. And half a roast beef + tomato + provolone cheese sandwich.. Sooooo good. But didn't wanna eat so much, so saved half and ate it just now. Came home, slack, copy SOCI notes.. Play more chess!!! :D I'm like addicted to it..

Oh yea, just now the chest pain suddenly disappeared and turned into a sore throat until now.. I'll rather have sore throat than chest pain lah.. Aiyoh.. Tomorrow should be seeing doctor.. Gonna slack for the night then sleep..


watched the sunset at 9:20 PM