<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Spill-a-drink day


As the title goes, it's a day to spill your drink.

Got up reluctantly at 8+ with a sore throat still, and showered. After that, went to caf and got a scone and apple juice. Went to SOCI. Since the apple juice was still cold, I just left it aside. The seat where I usually sit in SOCI; the floor at that seat was a spilled cup of coffee. So I just sat a row up. Slides went too fast as usual, and then went to FMST.

Carried along my apple juice. It was raining and cold and I got to FMST. Copied tons of notes, couldn't even get all of them down and had to borrow Eva's.. As class ended, Sonia from the front row was putting on her jacket and "piak" went my juice. I didn't even have time to drink it and it was more than half gone. Dunno why the lid came out as well. Hmmph! She just said sorry and I pretended not to be pissed but I was. What a waste of my money! And hard effort to de-cold it!

Went to ECON, super late cos I went to toilet first. And then when I got to class, the only available seat in my area was one seat with spilled coffee on the seat next to it. So I sat through 50 minutes smelling the icky smell of coffee. And as usual he rambled on about whoknowswhat.

Dunno why, but I went to find Debbie. End up tapao pork stew + corn + peas to her room and eat, very nice! And then 2pm went to WMST. No spilled drink in this class, thank goodness. Discuss the 3 geisha texts.. Boring.

3pm went home, slack, listen radio, download songs, copy notes.. Until 5pm then went to ECON tutorial. Didn't realize it was raining terribly and didn't wear my boots, so my shoes and socks got wet! It has to rain when I'm not wearing boots! This morning I wore it but it wasn't that heavy rain. =.=

Came home, changed, and dinner with Debbie. Bernard ditched us and missed his favourite Italian Wedding soup.. Hehehe. We had pasta carbonara.. Garlic sauce spaghetti with bacon and peas.. Super nice! But spicy! And pork, which was super tough. I also had veggies!

After that, heavy rain like siao, so Debbie came to my place to hide from rain.. Talk.. Took out my Christmas lights, only to my dismay that half of the bunch is not working for a strange reason. So saddd!! And then we looked at past photos.. And she went back at 8+.. And I slack and read the novel for ENGL. And painted my nails purple + silvery pink, very nice! And my toenails bright orange-red.

And now I'm supposed to chess with Bernard but he's too busy watching his TV shows, so I shall go and sleep!


watched the sunset at 11:00 PM