<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, October 4, 2007

Sushi @ village


Last night watched National Geographic's In The Womb.. Watch half an hour then went to sleep at 12.. Woke up at 9, then read FMST.. Till 10:30am, went to piano a bit and then met Selina and Aubrey at SUB..

Went around collecting freebies from the career fair, then Shoppers.. I got Herbal Essence shampoo (bright pink!) and Pringles chips :P And then we went to the sushi place at the village..

Ate bento box.. Super many things, ate until damn full.. $7.95 only! And then 1+pm went to get some stuff from Selina's place, then went to sit in BUCH at 2pm..

Read FMST until N and E came at 2:30pm.. We discussed and came up with a pretty good topic for our presentation.. Then 3:30pm class.. ENGL was only half full.. I guess everyone's gone for the long weekend.. Monday no school YAY!!!!

Super boring. A group presented and then they discuss all these nonsense which I don't get at all. 5pm finish, go home.. Not working today.. Then visit Bernard and Debbie studying in the commons.. Went home, showered.. New shampoo is good!! :)

Got dinner.. Pasta and veggies and chicken cordon bleu.. Watched the rest of In The Womb.. Hahaha yes, during dinner. Finish at 7+.. Study.. Read on my bed..

8+ heard someone calling my name from outside.. Didn't see anything so ignore it.. Then later someone bang at my door. Haha open.. But nobody.. Haha but I saw Bernard's head in the stairwell. LOL he and Debbie were back from their chem midterm.. Haha I was quite touched that they both came to find me hahahaha..

Chilled in my room.. Talk talk.. I read a bit.. Slack.. Listen music.. Then 9+ I shooed them all away cos I better get on with studying.. But couldn't concentrate after that.. Now gonna read notes le, since done with textbook.. Oh well. Multiple choice. I wish it will all be common sense.. LALALALA.

Can't wait for tomorrow!!! Midterm over then can PLAAAAAY!


watched the sunset at 10:37 PM