<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Unproductive Sunday


Haizzzz today is NOT productive at all!!

Last night came back 1am+, slack online until 3am then sleep.. Today 11am woke up, then slack until 12pm, then call Debbie for lunch.. Woke her up hahaha.. We wandered around and finally ended up eating Italian sausage pizza. I had milk, which was weirdly sweet.. And then kiwi, cos Debbie say nice, but end up mine very sour..

Went piano and play till 2pm, then went home want to study de but end up slack, download drama, do this do that.. Then study a bit.. But still end up playing and slacking.. 6pm dinner had sweet and sour pork and tofu with veggies + fried rice.. SUPER NICE! Who knew Curtis was good at cooking Chinese food? :)

7+ go home slack, exchange songs with Debbie.. Then slack somemore.. Dunno what I doing lah, but still waste a lot of time lor.. Read a bit but cannot concentrate.. I think saturated liao.. Anyway the midterm's only worth 5%! But I mustn't be complacent.. But I think I give up studying for the night and sleep early, then wake up early tomorrow to cram...


watched the sunset at 9:27 PM