<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, November 19, 2007

Easy $$$ + freebies


Yesterday ended up studying at commons till about 10+.. I had chicken wings and veggies and rice for dinner.. Yumyum and then I got 2 cookies, ate one and saved the other for breakfast.. And then I read Snow Crash and I forgot what else I did, but slack lor.. Anna came at 8pm and we worked on ECON and I wrote my answers on a paper plate first cos I had no paper..

Haha and then slack somemore till 10pm then Debbie came and got cold medicine from me and then I got ready and then went to sleep. But cannot fall asleep properly.. Kept waking up and then woke up finally at 6+am and talked to mama..

Talk till 7am then watch WTTH till 8pm, then showered and WTTH somemore till 9am then go class.. SOCI discussion, SOCI lecture.. I got 2 marks more for my midterm :):) And then FMST type notes like crazy.. 5 pages!! =.=!! And then ECON just anyhow listen and take notes..

1pm went back to Vanier and had lunch.. Rice and chicken and veggies again.. And then go home put down laptop and then go WMST. Discuss.. Nothing much.. After that went to print essay, then went to find the Cecil Green Park House where the gift pack job was..

Reach there super early, rot there and do nothing.. Should have brought computer lah.. And then another guy came in and we started at 4pm.. It turns out all we had to do was remove 3 cards from a business card holder.. After awhile another guy came, then Anna came too, at 4pm++..

I was hungry and bored, so I kept quiet while they rambled on intellectually about movies etc.. And then we just went on and on until 6:30pm+ and some lady dropped by.. The guy's boss.. And she suggested ordering pizza, so he did and we were all working hard, anticipating the arrival of the pizza..

Around 7+ some old lady appears and she was shocked that we were in the room cos they had booked the room, but the guy told her he already booked the room.. And then we continued until about 8pm and we finally finished!! Packed up everything and then he gave us loads of freebies from the alumni..

We got a pair of binoculars, a UBC cube, a nice UBC portrait book (I got 2), a cup and a water bottle. And one of the business card cases we were opening and closing like crazy.. And we were out of there by about 9pm.. YAY!!! What an easy job that was..

Went home with hands full with Anna, and then visit Debbie, and then chat with Shaen and then come home.. Installing Windows XP on Toshiba now, hope it works!

I am happy!! Tomorrow can wake up late, and then gonna do the PDA study thing and then nothing much.. Have to watch Mulan movie for WMST.. YAY an excuse for me to watch movie hoho!!


watched the sunset at 9:45 PM