Ah, another long update on yesterday and today..
My internet is not working very fine right now, just because the stupid program that clears my quota is not working for some reason..
So, yesterday got up at 8:30am, showered and ate breakfast.. 2 pieces of bread with jam.. And talked online a little bit.. And then SOCI was boring, didn't take notes cos he went too fast. FMST took more notes, nothing special.. ECON was going over random stuff, and I didn't listen cos I was making my own ECON for Dummies Guide..
Then 1pm went home to eat lunch.. Beef pie + tofu.. And then went to WMST. She just HAD to give out the reading package today!!! Must lug it home and not go straight to the midterm.. So 3pm went to BUCH lab and did some ECON.. 4pm they were kicking people out so I went home and then 4:15pm me and Anna went to Scarfe and I read a bit more ECON.
Midterm started at 5pm.. I wasn't ready and everything I had studied the day before went right out the window and into the drain.. It all looked so familiar but I just could not remember how to solve them!! I really wanna bang my head against the wall..
Oh well, 6:30pm finish and then went back, met Aubrey and we had dinner.. Curly fries, samosa and meatballs.. And then went my room put down stuff, then 8pm went to Chan Centre.. We were going to see the UBC Symphony Orchestra concert..
We were sitting at the very top and we could see the whole orchestra.. The first song was very nice.. And the 2nd was a piano concerto by Tchaikovsky.. No. 1 I think?? Man, the pianist is only 18 and he's SUPER PRO!!! Oh MY!!! There were 4 girls in the row in front of us and they were maybe 6 - 8 years old? They were fidgeting throughout the piano concerto and I was annoyed.
Intermission, a man brought the 4 girls out and they never came back.. I'm so glad.. People should not bring young children into the concert hall if they cannot behave themselves.. Next was Shostakovich's Symphony No. 5.. Didn't like it as much as the piano concerto..
And then ended at 10pm.. It was raining so we hurriedly walk back and Aubrey went home.. I went online and Bernard said he wanted to watch movie.. I was tired but I just said okay.. Cos he was bringing over marshmallows and his lamps so we can toast them!
So he came at 11pm and waited for Debbie, who came at around 11:30pm?? Then we toasted the marshmallows, by holding them against the lamps with tissue in between so the inside would melt.. I had 2 and then cos it was taking so long we decided to just get on with the movie..
We started watching Catch And Release, but Jennifer Garner is so bad we gave up and decided to watch Curious George instead.. It was such a cute movie! My favourite part was when he drove the chameleon crazy by making the other animals go round and round it.. That was hilarious..
I was coughing again, so I took the medicine and it aparently made me drowsy and I conked out at around 2am and Debbie and Bernard watched the rest of the movie.. Finished at 2:30am so they left and I went to sleep again..
Woke up at 10:30am this morning and then slack online.. The program that clears my quota is not working, so I had slow internet.. Ate 2 pieces of bread, and then watched the rest of Curious George.. What a cute and sweet movie!!
12:30pm went to lunch with Debbie, and we ate with supervisor.. I ate roast beef + cheese sandwich.. And orange apple juice.. And then I went piano.. 2pm slack, then decided to rearrange my room.. Sachi came and helped and now my bed is against the window and my desk is beside my door and the 3-drawer dresser is behind me..
Slack.. Ate apple.. Do nothing.. Now I just scanned my computer and the stupid program had trojans in it! AHHH! Good thing it is not affecting my com too much.. Anyway 5:30pm liao, I'm gonna shower then dinner and take it easy the rest of tonight!! :)
EDIT @ 8pm: So ended up going out for sushi with Bernie and Debbie cos there was nothing good at the caf.. I had a combo of udon, teriyaki chicken rice, and sushi.. :):) Then we took the shuttle bus back and there were soooo many people!! So now come back liao.. They gotta study so I'll slack and watch whatever I want tonight..