<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

A good end to a good day


So after ECON, I went back to eat lunch and the queues were crazy cos the cashiers not working.. I had a rice bowl for once.. Cos I asked her to take out fresh rice, and it was quite nice.. Also had chicken and veggies.. Super nice..

Ate with Tomtom too.. Poor thing he sick. Then he sick so cannot eat his coconut tart so he gave it to me.. Haha then I went to WMST.. Boring.. I was un-knitting *unraveling yarn for more yarn* and then when class ended I was hungry =.=!!! Something wrong with me..

Then I went back and piano.. Until about 4pm go back, eat the tart and then slack.. 4:30pm go caf with Anna, she got food and then we went to tutorial. I was half paying attention, but dunno what he talking about..

And then went home, dinner was nothing good.. Broccoli, potato wedges and chicken balls.. Eat with Debbie and Bern.. After that went home talk to Ppl, he keep arguing back what I say.. I lazy to argue back..

Then I knit and watch WTTH. Until 10pm+, knit and watch High School Musical.. Halfway through.. But now gonna sleep, continue tomorrow!! :) I never do any schoolwork these few nights.. So terrible..

Oh yes, because of my frequent hunger pangs I call myself bottomless pit, and Anna calls me domesticated just because I knit, so I am a domesticated bottomless pit!! HAHAHA!!


watched the sunset at 11:09 PM