Phew. I have been studying ECON for 8 freaking hours today.. Last night watch WTTH and then slept at 12:30am.. Then woke up at 8:30am.. Anna called me to make sure I was up. Then 9am went to eat breakfast.. Brought 2 slices of bread, then got a banana and peanut butter and made a sandwich.. Got milk too.. Was sooooo full..
Around 10am went to see TA, the stupid girl was there again pestering him nonstop.. We asked a few questions then left.. When we were leaving the TA was like.. "I HATE YOU!!!!" to the stupid girl.. LOL and I went to print notes.. But printer spoil so went to Barber library and found Anna and I worked through some questions..
Then at 12pm I went to find Eric in the Arts Students Space and then we sat there, I explained one question to him.. And then Brett joins us and Eric explains to him that question and I sat there stoning and studied a bit.
Then I asked Anna to come find us and she did, and then she went home to sleep.. I continued doing more questions and kinda understanding it.. Then too hungry le, so 3pm went to get Subway with Eric.. We bought a footlong each.. And then eat. Then continue studying.. Henry and Nelson joined us..
I had decided to skip ENGL cos it was still presentations mah.. I got Nicole to call me if they were gonna do group work cos group work would count for marks or something.. But turns out they didn't do anything, so it was worth skipping..
And then Muneeba joined us and then we were a good gang of 7.. :D At 6+ they decided to order pizza so we ordered 3 and it was like 7 bucks per person.. And then we ate and then I continued doing some questions. Still pretty confused but I get the fuzzy idea..
Oh during the 8 hours I had to go online just for the sake of going online hahaha.. I really am addicted to MSN!! And for someone like me who cannot keep still, I couldn't believe that I actually sat in a chair for 8 hours!!! Oh my!!
And Anna and I left at around 8:30pm but the rest were still going at it.. Came home, still full but ate an apple.. And then now just slack slack.. Gonna sleep soon and then study more last minute tomorrow!! I don't feel ready but I feel a bit better..