<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Friday, November 30, 2007

Last day of class!!


Today is the last day of classes! Last night slack until 2:30am then sleep.. Snooze until wake up at 9:50am, 10 mins before my class starts HEH! Rush then got there on time.

SOCI review, then play Jeopardy. Not fun de. Then no more class cos the rest cancelled, so met Sapna and we went to review the WMST exam prep material.. Until almost 12 then finish le..

Walking home, and I met Selina! Decided to eat lunch with her.. While waiting for Sharon to come meet us, Eric called and he said the whole world waiting for me. Haha oops, forgot that I was gonna meet them for studying ECON.

But earlier I decided I wasn't going to study ECON today so I said I wasn't going. Went to Vanier and we got perogies, corn, soup, curly fries, and chicken. Me and Selina shared.. Haha.

And then slack around the caf till 2pm, then I went home. Slack online till 3pm, then study SOCI. Made notes.. Very nice notes!! ;) And then till about 6pm.. Not very productive though.

Got dinner.. Corn, broccoli and chicken strips. Super nice!! Ate and watched Contract Lover, which was really lame and boring. And then finish le, at 8pm watched A Knight's Tale in the lounge..

Got sian of the commercials, so watched till 9+ give up le, come back and now I'm watching Mulan II! Haha movie marathon night man. Gonna study hard from tomorrow onwards!!! EXAMSS~~~~~~~~~~


watched the sunset at 10:10 PM