<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Not-so-productive


My plans to sleep early never take place. Last night at around 11pm talked online for two WHOLE hours. Talked with a particular person about the past, which stirred up many emotions within me, and I just wish we could go back to the past somehow..

And then this morning got up at 10+, showered then lunch with Aubrey and Selina. I had turkey + egg salad sandwich, and veggies.. Then we talked and talked till almost 1pm, then I went to study.. In commons..

2pm Anna called and we went to piano for fun.. Then around 3pm I went to get iced cappucino and ate the other half of my sandwich from lunch.. ENGL sip my coffee and listen to boring presentation.. Sian lah, then I went washroom for 10 minutes and by the time I came back they were done so left..

Work.. Rather quiet, and then just talk and slack.. After that ate in commons with Anna and Annie, I had broccoli, burrito and pita bread.. Then we went to piano again, till 8:30pm then I went home and study..

Study until 9:30pm, got distracted and then went online.. Slack one hour, then try to read a bit more but the comp keeps distracting me!! :( I wanna wake up early tomorrow to study and chiong more!!!!!

By the way Annie was bugging me to take her shift earlier and I keep telling her I have to go back and check and she still bugs, cos I said I was going shopping on Saturday and maybe can shift to Sunday, so I will call her but she still bug and bug =.=


watched the sunset at 11:24 PM