<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, November 12, 2007

Not very productive!!


Today is a whole day of slacking + minimal studying!!

Stupid neighbour alarm woke me up again at 8:30am but I stuff ear plugs and slept till 10am :D And then slack... About 11am went to commons with Debbie and we settled down with our laptops and had brunch.. I had crabmeat sandwich and hashbrown bits.. Yumyum.

And then slack till 12+, we went to see if the glass room was free. It was so I left my bag there and we went to get our laptops... And then when we got to the glass room again there were 6 people in there having a meeting!! =.=

So we just went in anyway and sat there and we MSNed each other till they left and one guy remained and then we were like =.=!!!! Why can't he just leave so we can have the room! Then Anna called and then I just talked and the guy left YAYYYY! And then Bernard came and we studied..

I was trying to read FMST, and then tried copying a bit SOCI but end up playing game and facebooking and listening to music and watching WTTH. At 3pm I got ice cream.. Triple chocolate.. Mmmmm super nice 2 scoops :) Oh yes Ni came to join us studying too..

And then I copied SOCI till 4:30pm then went home and got ready for work and work was boring, so quiet.. I was taking Carolyn's Ginger Pot shift.. Nothing special.. And then was super hungry.. Craved for so much food.. I got broccoli, potatoes and chicken souvlaski (2 sticks).. Super nice.. Also had 2 cheesesticks.. Super full after that.. Watched WTTH.

Copied SOCI until 1 more lecture to copy, and read some FMST. Time passes by super fast! And I'm so bored.. And tired.. Bernard's friend came over too so now 5 of us are in the glass room.. I wanna go home slack and sleep!!!


watched the sunset at 9:51 PM