<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Paper paper stupid paper!


Oooo. It's past 12am liao.

Slept at 11:30pm last night, and woke up at 8am. Due to unforseen circumstances, I decided to do my laundry this morning. =.= I know it's super weird! Haha. But just do laundry and then study for FMST. Ate a piece of bread.

And then before going out I made 2 pieces of peanut butter toast and had them in SOCI lecture. Super boring. And then FMST final exam!!

Pretty easy~~ I counted and I could get at least above 80!! Hopefully guarantee A lah.. ECON was super confusing.. Then went home eat rice bowl.. Very nice.. Did crossword..

And then WMST go through some notes.. After that went to BUCH use computer.. Started editing my essay again.. I work well without MSN and with soft piano music.. Got through about 5 pages and then 5pm went to ECON tutorial.

He explained the homework, and then went home with Anna.. Dinner with Debbie.. Had pasta and broccoli.. And then 7pm went to Debbie's house, cos the Mack boys were performing and we watched till 7:30pm..

They sang several songs and danced.. Not bad!! So funny too!! And then went home, slack, do paper somemore. I spent 4 hours editing the last few pages and Facebooking and slacking online and talking on MSN!

At last, the stupid essay is done but I have to write what changes I made to it.. Once I am done that I am gonna sleep! But I'll probably slack online for a long while more hehehe.


watched the sunset at 12:17 AM