Wow, today was a productive day!!
I slept at 2am yesterday and woke up at 10+am today. And then slack, until 11 then showered.. And then was thinking about my essay.. And trying to research.. 12+ Debbie ready, so we went to eat.. Ate Tomtom's pork. He gave me super a lot of pork! And veggies and rice. So full cannot even finish!~~~
And then about 1pm we headed off to Woodward. Debbie was going to find her Bio research books and I was meeting the ECON guys to do homework. Wes was there and we basically slacked until Eric got here at like 2:30pm..
Then me and Wes somehow started doing the problem set. We finished #2, and then figured out #1, and then went on to #3. By then it was 5pm and Wes left.. Before that, Eric and Henry had gone to Shoppers and they came back with Pringles which were on sale.. Haha. And then me and Henry were talking about the EOSC and GEOG courses.. I just told him all that I knew.. And then Eric joined our discussion and we were talking about engineering stuff.
After that, we decided to take a look at #4 and we took a long time to figure it out. Then onto #5 and also took quite long, but somehow it made sense. Finally last question #6 I just randomly thought of sensible answers.. Like just a simple condition for the question.. I was proud of myself!!
Eric wanted to go eat, but Henry wanted to go home and Debbie and I didn't want to go that far, so we 2 left for the Village at about 7pm. Went to Shoppers and i got 2 tins of Pringles reduced fat original flavour, and a large pack of Lays sour cream and onion.. 99cents each for Pringles, and $1.77 for the big packet.. I LOOOOOVE CHIPS! Gonna last me through the finals!
And then we went to eat. Debbie had unagi rice and I had veggie sushi combo.. $6.25 for 6 pcs cucumber roll, 6 pcs avocado roll (super nice) and 5 pcs yam roll. NIIIIICE. And then we ambled around Shoppers till 8:15pm and took the shuttle rollercoaster home :D
And here I am but I'm very sleepy and I wanna sleep. But I should do somemore on my research paper then I should be on schedule. ECON is settled, FMST is under way and research paper needs work. I can't wait for school to be over!! It might snow tomorrow! I can't wait for the 14th to come and I'll be done with exams and I can playyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*Stop dreaming lah!!* (smacks myself)