Okay it was a pretty funny and hilarious morning. Last night slept at 1am and then I awoke at 8:30am.. Heard my alarm and switched it off, and tried to go back to sleep. But I heard another beeping alarm and it was coming from somewhere.. I investigated outside and it turns out to be my next door neighbour, who went away for the weekend =.=!! So no choice, tried to get back to sleep and it soon turned into a super bizarre dream..
I was taking an exam from 11:30am to 1:30pm.. And then funnily enough there was Chinese questions with fill in the blanks and it was all already filled out, with red ticks somemore!! I was quite puzzled as to whether there was a mistake, but there was ECON and SOCI questions inside the paper.. So I wanna ask question but nobody would answer, and suddenly I was in a school bus and STILL nobody answered my question so I got off the bus and walked around aimlessly dunno do what. End up 12+ went back to exam hall and tried doing the questions.. Panic cos all dunno how to do, then 1pm liao. Everyone had left early and there was only me and one other girl in the room, who was trying to help me cheat. But abit the obvious hor, only 2 people in the room surely cannot cheat lah. But cheat a bit, then she left too, only left me. Then someone ask me watch something on a laptop, but I got pissed cos I was trying to finish my paper, so I closed the laptop.. 1:15pm liao, 15 more minutes and I was still stuck. Another person brought in a TV and make me watch, and I was pissed again....
Then the phone rang (in real life).. And thus ended my dream, with me not knowing about what happened to the rest of my exam.. Probably a good thing hahaha. And the phone turned out to be a freaked-out Debbie who locked herself IN the room cos she left the key outside, asking me to go rescue her. So I threw on a jacket and went over.. I thought it was 10:30am but it was only 9:30am, and we chatted in her room till 10+ and she got breakfast and came to my place to eat and do math.. I ate the sushi from last night.. And slack..
Then 11:30am we went to eat lunch with Aubrey.. Had Tomtom's honey garlic pork, mushrooms and tofu.. All super hard la.. And then went home, I do laundry, slack online, watch finish I Not Stupid 2 dramas.. And I was very sleepy but my clothes were drying on my bed so couldn't sleep, so slack until 5:30pm then go work..
Tonight work in the dishroom, slack slack slack cos not much people, so not much plates to clean up.. I was wearing ear plugs, milling around, stacking up the occasional plates and then got dinner at 6:30pm+, got pork bits, broccoli and perogies.. And then slack somemore with Carolyn in the dishroom cos we both don't wanna clean tables, till 7:30pm then went out to clear the tables.. Just put back the salt and pepper shakers and that was it.. We got off 15 minutes early and I went home to watch My Super Ex-Girlfriend and eat dinner..
Then 9+ Anna was feeling panicky for some reason so she came over and we talk talk and then she left at 10:30pm and now I wanna finish my movie before I sleep tonight.. Hehehe.. Shall end with a lovely pic I took at Shoppers, which lets me have the stuff toys so I don't have to buy them!!