<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Thursday, November 29, 2007

Relaxing day at last


So, last night I finally finished everything by 1:30am! It's probably the latest in my life that I've stayed up TO DO HOMEWORK! =.= And then I slack and watched 2 episodes of WTTH till 3am and then went to sleep.

Sleep happily till 11:30am and then woke up, slack till 12+, showered and went for lunch at ~1pm.. Had a roast beef + cheese + peppers bun.. Nice. And then piano till 2pm, then went to BUCH to print my essay.

Was gonna read Snow Crash but ended up Youtube-ing and finding piano scores. And then 3:30pm class. Peer evaluations, then presentation was super boring!!! And went to work early!

Quite fun, joke around. Then i got fish, meatballs and broccoli for dinner. Went to the ballroom and listened to this guy talk about love. I was late so I didn't quite get the whole concept, but I kinda thought he was muttering stuff that seemed pretty obvious. But it did put some extra ideas in my head.

And then got free donut! YAY breakfast tomorrow! Went back around 8pm, finished up my dinner and watched some TV, till 9pm then went to watch the Mack boys perform again. Not as nice cos watch before liao.

Come back, then slack, Youtubed, burn pictures. Now gonna upload pics!! ;) Easy slacking night. I LOVE IT!


watched the sunset at 10:16 PM