<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Sunday, November 11, 2007

Shopping @ Metrotown


Ahhh last night finish My Super Ex-Girlfriend and then slept at 12, but the stupid alarm next door woke me up at 8:30am again.. I put on some ear plugs and then slept till 10am, then shower and ate cookie and got ready to go out..

11am meet Debbie and Aubrey and we took the bus and train to Metrotown.. Walk around, look at jackets for me.. Lunch at 1+pm, and then I had butter chicken with rice and naan.. Debbie had beef curry and they gave her so little beef that she got pissed! Haha..

Walked around lots of shops, saw a very nice long coat for only $30! But it was either beige or red.. I don't want another red coat and then the beige make me look very fat, so didn't buy. Saw jackets too.. Was gonna buy 2 for $20, but one of the jackets was not on sale, so end up didn't buy.

Until about 3:30pm+ we went to T&T Supermarket cos Aubrey wanted groceries.. We were rushing cos Aubrey had to leave by 4:15pm.. End up she left first and me and Debbie continue walking.. She bought lots of snacks and I bought 4 packs of jelly hahaha. And a drink. And then we went into Superstore, and 2 dollar stores to look for paper for Debbie, end up still cannot find..

Then we left at 5pm, and reach UBC at 6pm.. Shoppers was closed, end up still never get her paper.. And then we took the shuttle home and got back at 6:30pm.. Got dinner at caf.. Broccoli and turkey schnitzel..

I made jelly and went home to put in little paper cups, but end up leak so put in 4 big cups.. And then Debbie wanted to study, so I started watching Hairspray at 8pm.. Not too bad.

Gonna finish up watching and then sleep early so I can wake up early and study all day with Debbie tomorrow!! I feel guilty for taking up everyone's time to look for coat for me but end up didn't buy the red coat..


watched the sunset at 8:52 PM