<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Boring slacky day


So what happened last night with Bern's friend around was that she soon became too hyper and she talked waaaay too much. I was tired, and felt like going home. Debbie wanted to stay, but too noisy, cannot concentrate. So in the end we went home at 11:30pm leaving them in there to watch movie..

Go home, slack online till 12+ then sleep.. Woke up at 8:30am (stupid alarm clock screw up my sleeping cycle la) and went back to sleep till 9:30am.. Then woke up, showered, watch WTTH and then 11am met Aubrey at 99Chairs..

I ate Clubhouse Sandwich, saving half of it for tea time.. We talk talk a lot of crap.. And then she came over and we had jelly and I was asking her how to knit the pattern.. End up still dunno, then she left at 1pm.. I continued to try knitting and then watch WTTH.. Watched a few episodes till 3pm.. Knitted a nice pattern..

And then went to ENGL.. I got quite pissed, because she only gave us 12.5/20 for our presentation, and she said she was giving papers back and she was upset because some people plagarised.. I dunno if I did but it's like so accusative.. =.= And the presentation was boring.. I ate my sandwich.. And then got our papers back, I got 14/20.. not bad lah.

Work was super busy, not at my station but at the next station, so I keep running back and forth to help them.. Dhirend carved a mini pumpkin with big eyes and toothy grin and I guessed it was me haha!! :)

Got scallop potatoes and broccoli and 2 chicken balls for dinner.. Yummy. Ate and watch WTTH and then I knitted.. It's turning out nicely now! Dunno if I have enough yarn of the same colour.. Haha my passion for knitting just comes and goes..

Knit till 10pm then copy notes.. For SOCI tomorrow..

Have to wake up early to talk to Ppl tomorrow, so gonna sleep!! Shit gotta wake up at like.... 6:30am!!?!? Oh my GOD!


watched the sunset at 10:46 PM