<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Toshiba day


Last night still end up sleep late, cos I just remembered I had to watch Mulan for WMST and so I started watching at 11pm =.= Abit the late but finished at 12:30am and then slack online then sleep at 1am. Woke up to a loud crash at 6:30am due to my wall clock falling down.. =.= Luckily the laptop was not hurt..

Finally got up at 9:30am and went to shower. Cos SOCI no class today, so I went to UBC IT people to get them to install drivers for my Toshiba.. He took really long but I guess it works now!

Went to FMST and typed notes like crazy. ECON was boring and I was trying to go online but didn't work so end up keep passing the laptop back and forth to Wes cos he was trying to help me and I guess the prof got irritated but I dared not look at him.

And then went back Vanier eat lunch, rice + chicken + veggies again.. Went home put down laptop, went to WMST. Doodled.. And then went to print FMST notes.. Went home and tried fiddling with Toshiba laptop again but nothing much done. Slack online till 4:30pm and then went to print one missing lecture and then ECON tutorial.

I actually learned something today!!! So happy. And then dinner with Debbie at commons cos we were going to study. I had seafood pasta + veggies. And then I was trying to activate Windows by phone and I finally did it with the phone in the commons..

And then I tried to install drivers for sound card, webcam, install MSN, WMP, Opera and all my usual applications.. Until 8:30pm then now finally start studying. Have an extremely bad headache.. Arrghh.. I hope Toshiba will be fine!!!


watched the sunset at 8:47 PM