<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Unproductive again!!


Another unproductive day has passed. I slept at 12 and got up at about 10:30am.. Slack, then tried to do some of my essay, only to have Anna calling and telling me she cannot take my shift tonight. So I go to the caf, get a phone list and call people.. Still no one.

Got rice and chicken go home eat, watch WTTH, finally found Julia to take my shift, and I was having writer's block and could not write anything at all! So end up read a bit FMST, and mooched around until about 3pm, showered then went to ENGL.

Oh yes, the only productive thing I did today was create an LJ account. Just for fun, dunno for what also.

I had my laptop with me so I was on it and trying to write some stuff.. Then no battery liao and she was doing evaluation.. I wrote BAD comments for her! Then went home, mooch around somemore, didn't get any writing done.

Sigh my ideas are tossed around like a salad, except much worse because I have no idea what is going on and having to edit the first draft with more ideas only confuse me much more!! Now I can't decide if I am giving them human rights or clone rights =.=!!! Pek cek!!!

Debbie said dinner at usual time, but when I call her at 6 she said she will be a bit late. And since I wanted to get dinner over with to start on paper, I just got a wrap and juice back to my room to eat. Watch WTTH, slack, then read FMST. Read also distracted.

Outside noisy, distracted by chatting on MSN, but I managed to get to the end of the textbook finally. Was also chatting with Selina online.. Talking about courses and timetable again.. And then now I give up. Gonna try getting to sleep and wake up early tomorrow to study!


watched the sunset at 10:20 PM