<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Monday, November 26, 2007

Unproductive


Oh gosh I'm so lazy (even though I should not be)..

Last night slept at 10:30pm, but took very long to get to sleep. And then got up around 7am and talked to mama, then slack.. Then 9am SOCI discussion nothing interesting, SOCI lecture was ok. FMST cancelled, so I went home. Wanted to nap, but end up slack online. ECON was okay, finally covered more material.

And then went to SUB and got A&W. Passed by the BMO booth so I went to sign up for credit card. Then went to BUCH and ate there.. Yummies. WMST watch Mulan, super funny! =) Go home, and slack until Anna came over to borrow homework. She tossed me a magazine to read, so didn't study. After that I was gonna study, but mama online again then talk to her lor. Then read a bit before dinner..

And it was snowing-raining outside.. Super cold! 6pm dinner, yummy fish, scallop potatoes and broccoli. Then we went to piano for half an hour till 7:30pm. So fun!! Wanted to study at commons but end up go back my lounge to study.

Study until about 9pm, then ended up chatting with Sachi haha. =.= Finally give up, come back slack online. I should really drag myself away from the com and just read and remember all the stupid statistics!


watched the sunset at 10:05 PM