Last night couldn't sleep! Dunno why. Anyway last night we were slacking till 2am, I was watching my NatGeo video (Airbus 380) and Debbie was online.. Then sleep, but I couldn't sleep properly.. Probably not used to the new place.. And then I woke up in the middle of the night cos it was too hot and I was sweating.. Sleep again but not very well..
I got up at 9am, very bored so went to do the dishes in the sink LOL.. Finish le, then I went back to the room where Debbie was still sleeping.. I went in and she woke up.. It was not even 10am.. I went online for awhile, and then Debbie went to the advising office.. I made lunch: tortilla wrap with ham, cheese and cucumber.. Not bad but the cheese was too salty..
Debbie came back and she made her own wrap.. Then it wasn't even 1pm! OMG time passes soooooo slow for some reason.. I was cooking the rice for fried rice tonight and it was too hard.. Re-cooked it twice with more water and it was fine.. And we started watching drama, all the way from episode 7 to 10.. Amidst of that, Debbie was cleaning the baby bok choy and I was cutting up ham and cucumber cubes.. And asking Bern about his rice..
So funny! We were asking him how much water to put and he drew this:

For the rice cooker.. He asked what does our rice cooker look like and I drew this:

LOL!! I laughed until almost cried. 7pm we finish drama and then was going to cook but the cheena people were eating and we had to wait for them to clean up a bit before we can cook.. And then Debbie cooked the baby bok choy and I cooked my fried rice.. We invited Sachi to eat with us cos she didn't really have anything.. We had a bowl each..
And then clean up, and watched some lyrics trivia show.. Watched some other funny Japanese game show, and then Sachi was watching something I didn't like so I come back.. Debbie's on the internet so I'm just going to continue my NatGeo video.. 2 hours and I only watched 1/4 last night haha..
Cooking is fun, but it takes up a lot of time.. I shall think of more interesting things to cook other than fried rice!! :)

First proper meal! :D