<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2078607567524098669?origin\x3dhttp://sunflowerstar.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> Sunrise to sunset
About Me

♫chunzychunz
♫14 january 1988
♫university of british columbia
♫snowdrop_crystal@hotmail.com

My Loves

☆sunflowers ☆tvb dramas ☆elmo ☆chocolate ☆warm hugs ☆taking pictures ☆love songs ☆japanese food ☆rez life ☆good friends ☆junk food ☆winnie the pooh ☆ice lemon tea ☆puppies

Chatter Box




History

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008


Buddies

♥Lay Hian
♥Vivian
♥Grace
♥Amanda
♥Trina
♥Shuyi
♥Debbie
♥HuiBoon

extras

Google

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cooking: Day 2!


(This is actually posted the next morning, because Debbie was busy and I ended up watching the last half of Serendipity on TV and then MadTV.. And slept at 12am..)

Something is seriously wrong with me.. Still cannot sleep for 2nd day in a row.. We watched the first 2 episodes of Autumn's Tale and it was so much easier to read for some reason!! And we started chatting in the dark and it was 2am when I decided I was wide awake.. Debbie went to sleep and I went online.. Somehow I have no urge to go online when I am here..

Slack until 2:30am.. And then sleep but cannot sleep, and I woke up at 9:30am.. It snowed! But melting.. And I was very energetic.. Went online, slack till 10:30am then went to make brunch.. I made a chocolate-peanut butter tortilla wrap, boiled then fried a sausage, and a perfect sunnyside up egg.. My first perfect one!! YAY!!

And the kiwi turned out to be so sour that I ended up eating half and putting the other half it in the blender, with one more, and an apple, and the last of the apple juice.. It turned out pretty good!! Niiiiice. Debbie cooked noodles and we were supposed to go out at 1pm with Sachi to find present.. So I went shower and then when I came out it was such that Sachi couldn't go to Whistler anymore so she will be staying till about the end of the month..

So we decided to be lazy and not go out and me and Debbie ended up watching Autumn's Tale.. Again, watch halfway went to do kitchen prep cos we were not going out.. There was kailan and pork, so I thought we could stir-fry it.. Defrosted the pork, soaked the kailan..

We watched 2 episodes today and then we went out to find cornstarch for cooking.. It was too expensive so we didn't buy it and went home emptyhanded.. Started preparing at 5:30pm and I predicted it would be 7:30pm when we could eat.. I was actually right!

We both cut the kailan and trimmed the stalks.. And I minced the pork with salt, pepper, sesame oil and soya sauce.. Then cook the rice.. And I boiled the kailan, drained it and then cooked the minced pork and added the kailan.. And tadaaa!!! All ready to eat!

It tasted good!! Soft enough, enough taste but the rice was a little too hard for my liking.. Pardon me but I just think the food that you make yourself seems to taste good no matter what other people think hehe.. Washed up and now here I am.. Actually typing this offline, cos Debbie's online.. Later we are either going to search for the piano or watch drama.. But I need to sleep! I find it weird that I'm energetic despite lack of 2 days of sleep?

Also, I realize how difficult it is to be a housewife. Cooking is already such a tedious process.. Today, I cooked only one dish and it took 2 hours! Maybe because I'm unexperienced.. But still, imagine cooking for a family of let's say, 4? I'm talking about the traditional Chinese dinner, with a few side dishes and rice.. Quite a chore eh? And on top of doing laundry, cleaning the house, taking care of kids, etc etc.. Hahaha, makes me even more not want to get married and be a housewife..


watched the sunset at 9:24 PM